If you might have broken a traffic rule or two in New Jersey, you may find yourself in the middle of having to pay traffic tickets online. The State of New Jersey has very specifically stated rules which require any traffic rule breaker to have a hearing at their municipal court and pay a certain amount of fine. Though the rule requires you to personally visit the New Jersey Municipal Court, you can also opt for an online payment of your ticket payment. In this article, we shall discuss all the benefits of NJMCDirect and how to use it.
Paying your fine by visiting the court is an unbreakable rule in New Jersey, on any normal day you will have to stand in a queue and wait for your turn to pay your fine at the earliest if you want to use your automobile freely. NJMCDirect saves you a lot of time as everything is done at the click of a button. If the benefits aren’t clear yet, we have listed some properties of NJMCDirect below.
Benefits of NJMCDirect are:
- The website is totally secure so that you can easily trust and make your payment via any means.
- It reduces all the time needed to actually visit the New Jersey Municipal Court because everything is handled online is record time. The only time you consume now is that which you need for entering your details and making the payment.
- All your traffic violation record is displayed properly on the website so you don’t have to wrack your brain trying to remember what you did wrong.
- The website is up and running from Monday to Saturday from 7:30 AM EST to 11:35PM EST so you don’t have to compromise on your important responsibilities. You can pay your fee whenever you get the time.
- It is a government sanctioned website so you know that you are not getting scammed. All your hard earned money is going just to pay your fine.
Once you go through all the benefits, you’ll find no reason to not use the official NJMCDirect website at https://njmcdirects.info/. The website itself contains clear instructions on how to go about paying your due fine. Just in case you do not understand the rules on the site, we are here to help with NJMCDirect.com ticket payment online.
How to pay for your ticket on NJMCDirect website?
- Visit the official website through a secure device such as your phone or laptop. The website is www.njmcdirect.com.
- Now click on Traffic Ticket as shown below.
- Now enter your court ID, ticket number, and license plate number on the new redirected website that opens up on your screen. Then click on search button.
- You’ll be provided with various options to pay NJ ticket online. Go with your most favorable option.
Those are all the steps you need to follow to pay for your NJ traffic ticket online. Refrain from breaking traffic rules to avoid paying for a ticket at all. We hope you have a smooth experience!
Online Working Time of NJMCDIRECT
The New Jersey Municipal Courts’ official online platform doesn’t allow you pay fine all the day. This platform doesn’t work 24/7. It works on specific time. Note: The time zone is EST
- 4:30 am to 11:15 pm – Monday to Thursday
- 4:30 am to 10:15 pm – Friday
- 5:30 am to 3:15 pm – Saturday
- 1:00 pm to 11:15 pm – Sunday
So please be sure that you’re visiting the website at operating hours.
If I received a traffic ticket today will it be available to be viewed or
Traffic ticket is usually available between 1 to 4 days on their official website www.njmcdirect.com.
What if I already paid my ticket?
You can check your paid ticket within 90days on their official website.
What happens if anyone don’t pay for the NJ TRAFFIC ticket?
If anyone doesn’t pay the traffic tickets within given time then extra charge will be added.
What if someone deny to pay the traffic ticket after maximum time limit?
You will be sent to jail if you do not pay the traffic ticket after reaching the maximum time limit.